We have got together with the award-winning Dornoch Castle Hotel to offer visitors to The Whisky Show: Old & Rare 2018 not only the chance to win a stay but also an offer on rooms for the next time you book a visit.
The Prize Draw
Everyone who buys a ticket to The Whisky Show: Old & Rare 2018 will be entered into a draw to win a two-night stay for two people at the hotel, complete with full Scottish breakfast and dinner. Buy a ticket for the show before 11.59pm on Friday 15 December 2017 and you will be entered into the draw. We will inform the winner during the week of 18 December 2017. See below for terms and conditions.
Special Room Rate
Dornoch Castle Hotel is offering a special room rate to all attendees of The Whisky Show: Old & Rare 2018 – during the week before and after the show: a standard double room is just £25 when you spend £75 in the restaurant and bar. With a fantastic menu and huge range of whiskies, that should be no trouble – the perfect beginning or end of your trip to The Whisky Show.
To book, drop the team at Dornoch Castle Hotel a line and make sure to let them know that you are attending The Whisky Show: Old & Rare to get the special rate. You can find their website here.
Terms and conditions apply; please contact Dornoch Castle for full details. Offer available for bookings between 12 February 2018 and 4 March 2018.
Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
- this promotion is open only to people aged 18 or above
- this promotion is not open to employees of The Whisky Exchange or anyone else associated with the administration of this promotion
- by entering into the draw you expressly accept these terms and conditions of entry
- purchases of all tickets to The Whisky Show Old & Rare 2018 are eligible for entry into the draw subject to these terms and condition
- eligible purchases made before 11.59pm GMT on Friday 15 December 2017 will be entered into the draw. All valid entries received during this time will be entered into the draw
- only one entry is permitted per person notwithstanding the number of eligible purchases made by any individual
- please ensure that all details included in your entry are accurate, otherwise we may not be able to contact you if you are selected as the winner
- the winner will be notified on or after 18 December 2017 by email or telephone call
- if you are selected as the winner, you must respond within seven days of notification confirming your acceptance of the prize. In the event a winner does not respond to communications within seven days of initial contact or if any prize is declined, the promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and not award the prize to a reserve
- there is one prize consisting of:
- a room for two nights for two people at Dornoch Castle Hotel
- full Scottish breakfast and dinner each day
- the prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and no cash alternative is available. However, the Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances
- proof of identity may be called for before the prize is awarded
- this promotion and all issues arising out of it shall be governed in accordance with English Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
For full The Whisky Exchange terms and conditions, please click here.
Other terms and conditions may apply.
Promoter: The Whisky Exchange, Elixir House, London NW10 7SF.