Becky Paskin, editor of Scotchwhisky.com and renowned whisky expert, will guide you through the basics, from the whisky production process through to nosing and tasting techniques, plus how to distinguish between different whisky styles from different corners of the earth.
During the one-hour session you will learn:
- the unique characteristics of different whisky-producing regions
- how whisky is produced, from grain to bottle
- how whisky’s complex flavours are created
- the skills to identify key aromas and flavours
- how to identify a whisky’s maturity and cask type
- nosing and tasting techniques
This masterclass promises to give attendees the confidence to explore the fascinating world of whisky further, during The Whisky Show and beyond.