- Westminster Tube Station is just five minutes’ walk from the venue. It serves Circle, District and Jubilee lines. On arrival, leave via exit 4, turn right and walk down Great George Street.
- St James’s Park Tube is also on the Circle & District Line and is about five minutes’ walk from the venue.
- Visit the TFL website for more information.
By National Rail
- Waterloo, Victoria, and Charing Cross railway stations are all walking distance from the venue. For timetables, visit the National Rail website.
- Numerous bus routes serve Parliament square and the surrounding area, all of which can be used to get you to the venue. The journey planner on the TFL website will be able to help you pick the right one for you.
- One Great George Street recommends using Q Park on nearby Great College Street. Spaces can be booked in advance.