Ticket holders receive a £10 discount on all Virtual Whisky Show tasting sets, so make sure you get your ticket before buying a pack.
G&M Private Collection
A look at Gordon & Macphail's latest revamp of their collection of independent bottlings.
- Glenrothes 11 Year Old Discovery
- Bunnahabhain 10 Year Old Discovery
- Caol Ila 2005 Connoisseurs Choice 19/141
- Glenallachie 2005 Connoisseurs Choice 19/055
- Glen Spey 2001 Connoisseurs Choice 19/065
- Glentauchers 2005 Distillery Label
What’s New Pussy Cat
What is happening in the world of Independent bottlers, with new kid on the block Mark Watt, Cara Laing from old School bottler with a new look Douglas Laing, and Oliver Chilton from Elixir Distillers, who sits between the two.
- Orkney Malt 13 Year Old Single Malts of Scotland Reserve Cask Parcel No.4
- Cambus 1990 29 Year Old Cask #93596 Whisky Trail
- Blended Malt 19 Year Old Watt Whisky
- Mannochmore 12 Year Old Watt Whisky
- Talisker 2010 9 Year Old Old Particular
- Port Dundas 2004 15 Year Old Old Particular
Join Oliver Chilton as he takes you on a tour of some of his new bottlings.
- Port Askaig 100°
- Port Askaig 12 Year Old Autumn Edition
- Elements of Islay Peat Pure Islay
- Elements of Islay Bw8
- Clynelish Single Malts of Scotland Marriage
- Benrinnes Single Malts of Scotland Reserve Casks
From one of our favourite independent bottlers we take a look at some new and old favourites.
- Glenlivet 2007 13 Year Old Signatory for TWE
- Longmorn 2002 17 Year Old Signatory for TWE
- Mortlach 2008 12 Year Old Signatory for TWE
- Deanston 2008 11 Year Old Sherry Cask Signatory for TWE
- Caol Ila 2010 9 Year Old Signatory
- Edradour 2010 10 Year Old Signatory
That Boutique-y Whisky Company
This is really a world tour from Boutiquey Whisky – take a look at some of these lesser-known new-world distilleries
- World Whisky Blend
- Langatun 5 Year Old Batch 3
- Paul John 6 Year Old Batch 3
- Armorik 7 Year Old Batch 1
- Copperworks 3 Year Old Batch 1
- Nantou 4 Year Old Batch 1
Berry Brothers and Rudd
Deep dive into some rare single-cask bottlings, chosen by the aficionados’ at BBR.
- Dufftown #700212
- Ledaig #700331
- Glenallchie #900848
- Blue Hanger 11th
- Bunnahabhain #6087
- Glenburgie #14087