On the first floor of Old Billingsgate you’ll find a forest retreat dedicated to the weird and wonderful innovations distillers are employing to explore the boundaries of flavour creation.
Discover exclusive innovations you won’t find anywhere else at the show.
Learn more about how whisky’s flavour is derived from the cask.
Enjoy a series of free mini masterclasses designed to ignite your appreciation of the cask.
- Unique single casks with Balcones
- Solera ageing with Cardrona
- Understanding sherry styles with Gonzalez Byass
- Mezcal and Tequila maturation with JJ Corry
- The Wood Finishing Series with Maker’s Mark Bourbon
- Oak alternatives with Method and Madness
- Ageing below sea level with Milk & Honey
- Elemental maturation with Starward
- Oak divergence with Teeling
Whisky Works with Gregg Glass
An exploration of the latest releases from Whisky Works with a focus on unique, innovative cask finishes.
JJ Corry with Niamh McMahon
Starward with David Vitale
Teeling with Rob Caldwell
Maker’s Mark with Amanda Humphrey