With less than 200 people living on the island, Jura's distillery is at the heart of the community and sits in the middle of Craighouse, the island's biggest (and only) town.

The present Jura distillery was built in the 1960s on the site of a previous distillery that had been founded in 1810 but closed and dismantled in 1901. Since the 60s the Jura has slowly grown and under the stewardship of owners Whyte & Mackay, has again become a well-known whisky.

Scroll To Top