If the answer to you question is not below, please reach out to us here.
How do I buy tickets?
You can buy tickets here.
How do I get there?
- Westminster Tube Station is just five minutes’ walk from the venue. It serves Circle, District and Jubilee lines. On arrival, leave via exit 4, turn right and walk down Great George Street.
- St James’s Park Tube is also on the Circle & District Line and is about five minutes’ walk from the venue.
- Visit the TFL website for more information.
By National Rail
- Waterloo, Victoria, and Charing Cross railway stations are all walking distance from the venue. For timetables, visit the National Rail website.
- Numerous bus routes serve Parliament square and the surrounding area, all of which can be used to get you to the venue. The journey planner on the TFL website will be able to help you pick the right one for you.
- One Great George Street recommends using Q Park on nearby Great College Street. Spaces can be booked in advance.
What are the show’s opening times?
The show opens at 11.30am and closes at 6.30pm – last pours will take place at 6.10pm.
Can I take samples home?
Yes, you can take home drams purchased at the show to enjoy at a later date. Sample bottles are available to purchase from the show shop for just 25p each.
How do I book a masterclass?
You can book places on our one-of-a-kind masterclasses here. Please make sure you are signed up to our newsletter so we can make you aware when tickets become available as they do sell out quickly.
Are there any age restrictions?
Nobody under the age of 18 will be admitted to the show, even if they are accompanied by an adult. Please be prepared to show proof of age on arrival.
Can I leave the event and come back?
You will be given a wrist band on arrival at the venue. As long as you still have it, you can come and go as you please.
Is the venue wheelchair friendly?
The show offers full access for wheelchairs. If you have any special requirements or are likely to require additional assistance on the day then please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Is there a cloakroom facility?
There is a cloakroom at the venue that you are welcome to use.
What is your refund policy?
You can cancel your ticket within seven days of purchase for a full refund minus booking and credit card fees.
Should you wish to cancel your ticket more than seven days after purchase we will do our best to re-allocate it – in which case we will offer a full refund minus booking and credit card fees.
To cancel an order, please contact us at [email protected] with your order number.
In the unlikely event that the show does not go ahead for any reason, all ticketholders will be given a full refund.
What measures will you be putting in place to mitigate COVID-19?
The health and safety of our guests, exhibitors and staff remains our top priority. We will work closely with the venue and our health and safety advisors to create the safest possible environment for the weekend. A list of the safety measures that will be in place at Whisky Show Old & Rare 2022 will be published in advance of the event.
If the answer to your question is not covered by the above then please get in touch and we will assist you further. Contact us here.